Thursday, January 5, 2012

So I realized I forgot...

To properly introduce/explain this blog. So here it is. In this blog I will hopefully:

-Tell you about life in "The Big Snapple" (phrase courtesy of Michelle Kowalski)
-Tell you about my job in vague, un-sueable terms
-Post some design inspiration/fun thing I find on the interwebs
-Post hypothetical outfits/things I want to own
-Posts about the awesome food I am eating in order to make you feel jealous
-Maybe put up some pictures but don't hold me to that

Things this blog will not include:

-Pictures of my outfits. I like blogs that do this but I am leaving it to Kendra because I look like a crack head in most pictures and I can't take the pressure
-...That's all I can think of really. Feel free to comment on things that I may or may not want to include so that I can refuse

UPDATE: The eating habits of my co-workers. They eat! Apparently Thursdays are "Office Lunch Days" where they feed us. This is both awesome and provides confirmation that the people I work with eat at least once a week. Today we had delicious pizza and salad. Thursdays are my new favorite days.

Note to any co-workers: I'm joking about the food thing. I actually really like all of you. I swear!

No comments:

Post a Comment