Monday, January 9, 2012

The Best Defense is a Good "I Will Cut You" Face

Attic Bedroom. I would live here. But without the hearts.

Today is light on any real news so I'm going to tell you a story. I am also going to start posting pictures pulled from my massive stash of "Inspiration" folders when I don't have any pictures of my life to share. Since I don't take a lot of pictures I hope this will save this blog from being image-less and make it seem like I might actually be a designer or something.

A few months ago I went to a wedding with my sister. We were in the lobby waiting for the shuttle to take us to the reception when a man walked in wandered though the room and then announced that he would rather date my sister because she has a nice face and I look mean like I might cut him. I promise I'm not making this up. It was the single best compliment I have ever been given.

This is relevant because I believe that my default face became subconsciously meaner to deter crackhead murderers from attaching me when I am in slums of Cincinnati and I am hoping this continues to work here in NYC. I'll let you know how that goes.

Promise to start posting legitimate things tomorrow or when something interesting happens. One or the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment